WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We will use your IP address to troubleshoot our servers and manage our internet site. Your IP address will be used to identify you, your shopping cart and to collect your clear demographic information.
It is not responsible for the privacy policies and content of the links at www.alfajrsaat.info.
In the registration form of our site, our users can use their contact information (such as name, address, telephone, e-mail address), their statistical information (such as age and annual income), financial information (credit card information, account number) (tax number, ID number, etc.) of the customer.
We use the contact information we receive in this form to send you information about our company, our companies, and campaign news and materials. Communication information will also be used when we need to communicate with our users, which is not shared with third parties and other companies.
Depending on our users’ requests, our users can delete their records from our system.
Acquisition financial information will be used to collect the value of purchased goods and services and in other necessary situations.
The private information will be used by our users to login to the system and to verify the identity of the person where necessary. Statistical information and profile information are also collected on our site. This information can be used in any desired situation. This information will be used for tracking visitor movements, providing personalized content, and will also be shared with other companies determined by us. This sharing will take place within agreements with the advertiser.
For Further inquiries contact us via:
Email Address: email@example.com Web Site Address: www.alfajrsaat.com
Phone number: 0905059866000
If you want to return the ordered product after receipt of it due to any problem, the way you should follow it and the things you should know are as follows:
Within seven working days of the day your order arrives, you must inform us of your refund request and product problem in the “Customer Service” section of our website or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then ask you to return the product to email@example.com within seven business days from the date of delivery in the direction of the referral mail to which your shipment will be sent.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept refunds in excess of seven business days. Your request is handled by the authorities upon your arrival and a confirmation e-mail is sent to you.
- You must make sure that you return the product you want with the complete original invoice, the package unimpaired, unused, undamaged, order number and correct address. If the product is an invoice company, you must send it together with a ‘RETURN INVOICE’ cut to ‘Product Unit Price + VAT’ without including the cargo share, which is organized by the institution for the refund transaction. You should know that we cannot complete the order replies issued on behalf of the resident institutions if the ‘RETURN INVOICE’ does not stop.
- The product box, packaging, if any, standard accessories should be included in the package you have returned to us in complete and undamaged form.
- You will be responsible for the shipping charge for all return shipments you will make under these terms. However, if it is found that the product you want to return is defective, you will be paid a shipping fee for the return shipping
- After Your Idiom Once Approved:
We will refund your purchase price within ten days of your return approval. If you pay by credit card, your product will be refunded within seven days following your return approval.
Your credit card can take an average of two to three weeks to reflect the refunded bank account. Possible developments that may occur in the period after the transfer of the reimbursed amount to the credit card transaction are related to the bank transaction process and are not the responsibility of us. So, we have no right to intervene in such problems.
When your order is delivered, you must open your package and check the product before the shipping authority leaves the delivery location. It is very important to do this especially in crushed, torn, opened or wet packs. The product receipt is located in the front of the courier bag. In the unlikely event that you encounter a problematic product or if the invoice for the product is not included in the courier bag, you must ensure that the package is returned by the shipping company, not by taking delivery of the package but keeping it with the shipping authority. It is absolutely necessary for product invoice, cancellation and refunds.
Products whose original packaging is damaged, opened, destroyed, tried, used, damaged for use or not originally invoiced are not accepted.
The product comes with all standard accessories of the product; packages are undamaged and fully returned with original packages and original invoice.
The customer is obliged to return the product with the status of delivery, and to pay for the commercial loss caused by the use.